Acceptance of Terms
By using this site you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms.
You will also be subject to any further terms and conditions which may be presented as you navigate this site. These too will be binding on you. By using this site, you also accept the binding nature of any variations which we may issue, whether you are specifically advised of these or not. You can obtain the latest set of terms by contacting us at email@example.com and this is also the email address for any of your queries.
It is a condition of your use of this site that you provide such details as we request, and that these are accurate in all respects. We reserve the right to disallow your use of this site if the particulars provided are materially inaccurate, whether this is your fault or not.
The contents of this site have full intellectual property protection. This means that you cannot copy or make use of any item covered by such rights without the express permission of the owner of such rights, details as to how to apply can be obtained by contacting us . In the absence of such permission, your right to copy or make use of any protected rights is limited to using such protected material solely for your own private use. In particular, you must not in any way seek to exploit or make use of your rights for any commercial purposes. To do so can lead to an injunction against you and a court award of damages.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable at all for any loss or damage which you might incur through your use of this site in any way at all. This includes, but is not limited to, any damage to person or property which might arise. If, under the relevant law, we are so liable, then our liability cannot exceed the amount of any expense incurred by you in using this site.
We shall be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that we consider insecure, we will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account.
We take no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any sites which may be linked to this site.
The law applicable in all matters in relation to this site is the law of England and Wales, whose courts will have the sole jurisdiction to hear and settle any dispute.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on this site infringes your intellectual property rights, please forward the following information in writing through our contact form.
- your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorised by you, your agent, or the law
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on your behalf and a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Screening Information © Avengers Limited
Format data supplied by Avengers Entertainment – Copyright 2012-2019.